Latest update 5/29/19

About 5-6 weeks ago my body got so dry if you lit a match near me I would have exploded. I couldn't keep up with the powerades and lotions, my body just sucked it in as if I were a desert itself. After emailing my doctor, she said to try to go without the allegra for a couple weeks, then try without the zyrtec. I was nervous because the last time I did this, I reacted as usual and couldn't handle the sun or anything that was light. 2 weeks went by, everything was fine, so I went without zyrtec. I had small reactions, I could feel the itch in my right hand. But it wasn't bad, and I could definitely ignore it. So I did. It moved to my right foot, my right side of my back and then gone. It went about this way for a couple days then disappeared.

NICE.

So naturally, last week I started to try beer again. It went so well I drank 1-2 every day. Then this weekend we went to the cities and I had my hand at moscow mules which were the most delicious drink i've had in a long ass time. The next morning taught me I am not ready for hard alcohol as my head was about to explode. I decided to cure this by drinking about 3-4 pints of shock top at the Twins baseball game. After realizing I couldn't take off my wedding ring due to all the swelling, I decided I may have gone too far lol. Its great not really worrying about the severe effects and I LOVE BEING BACK TO MY OLD BEER GAME.

I know it'll still be a long time before I can try to go a few weeks without the shot, but this has been a great improvement. I still have terrible vertigo when laying down, so I still have to keep up my hydration game. I am hoping when we go without the shot that will go away as well. According to the doc it could be another 2 years before we can try anything, but I am hoping next year she will let me attempt it. I can't wait to be fully healthy.

My goal for when the vertigo goes away is to get into crossfit. There is a box in the town I work in that also offers yoga. I want to build strength more than anything, I am really over trying to lose weight. Maybe next year?

Also, when we were in the cities this weekend I got to try my hand at an actual peloton bike. It was definitely a smoother ride, and the data it collected was nice and got me into the competitive spirit. However, to me, still not worth the $2500 PLUS $40 a month. I just can't justify it. Especially if I want to get more into crossfit in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risky Business

try try again!

Dr appts