Continued..

So after my doctor appt last week she had said no make up for a month to see if that is whats causing all my eye issues. So I look like a homeless bum with nice clothes. If only I didn't work in an office this would be so much easier! It'll be good to eliminate if make up was the reason though...

Then I had my shot as usual last thursday. I felt a swelling and numbness in my face. I didn't see it as a big deal, I usually feel a little something but it always goes away a while after the shot. So I didn't bother to tell the nurse. Well it got worse as the day went on and stayed that way until I woke up Sunday morning. This makes me very, very nervous to get my shot again next month! Of course I emailed her today, after some back and forth I will start taking my allegra again at night before day of and after the shot. If I swell again after the next shot, my only options are to take a steroid the day of the shot, or quit the shot all together. And I don't know if I have any other options if I have to quit the shot. I do know that after I quit I can not go back on it, as it is an antibody in of itself, to help my other antibodies. Its confusing, but it works.

I started a new meditation app last night. I forget how helpful and grounding it can be to do something like that. If you haven't meditated before, Glo offers a free 7 day trial. Check it out and see if its right for you. Any grounding is good grounding I feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risky Business

try try again!

Dr appts